Configuration of an anti-virus program in order to scan all incoming and outgoing e-mails of Outlook Express could easily corrupt a DBX folder. Once it’s started to start is configuration process, all the files present their may get damaged and hence has no use. For the users, it’s recommended to install one such application in order to detect the possible viruses. Mainly most of the Outlook Express users do believe that firewall could set against all Internet vulnerabilities that may helps in preventing the infection that could gradually appear due to viruses and Trojans, which is somehow not true. When a virus is encountered, a firewall just alarms and not actually protects users from virus. Hence, there are certain amount of chances that users DBX file might get corrupted if they only rely on their firewall in order to prevent virus infection. User thus needs to use DBX Repair Software for repairing such corrupted DBX files.
Normally, a virus received in an Outlook Express e-mail may only spread its infection when people used to open the associated attachment. Also, for more explanation, one need to consider a case when they observe one or more e-mail IDs to be the source of compost e-mails. Thus, people need to decide to clean them up. Furthermore, when cleaning up those e-mail messages, one should open an expected attachment. Once they do so, they need to observe that Outlook Express no longer functions properly.
Every time, when user tries to open Outlook Express, it gradually appears with ‘Not Responding’ status with two options to ‘End Now’ or ‘cancel’. Clicking the ‘End Now’ option exits from Outlook Express. After some time, user would obtain an Internet Security alert that defines a Trojan Hore rule, such as ‘Default Block Backdoor/SubSeven Trojan horse’ or the like.
1. “Unknown error has occurred. Protocol: SMTP Port: 0 Secure: No [SSL] Error: 0x800c0131”.
2. “MSIMN caused an exception C0000006h in module Directdb.dll”.
3. MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module “unknown”.
4. “Outlook Express: The message could not be sent. There is not enough Disk space.”
5. “MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module Msoe.dll”.
6. “MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module Directdb.dll”.
Reasons behind the corruption:
Such problems take place when user has not installed any anti-virus software in order to get prevention against viruses. Trojan alert indicate that only a Firewall has been installed.
1. Sometimes, Outlook Express application may not be installed properly causes such occurrence of error.
2. Due to Folder Compaction Interruption, such errors take place.
3. Mainly, virus attack can also corrupt or damage the DBX file.
4. Due to computer system background compaction, may causes such appearance of error.
5. Also, interaction with any third party tool may cause such error issue.
6. Unintentionally computer shutdown might also result in the appearance of such virus problem.
7. Sometimes, if the size of DBX file is increases more than 2GB, results in the activation of such errors.
Recovery from virus corrupted DBX file:
As .dbx file holds all Outlook Express data, the corruption of this file can be no fewer than a nightmarish. And that’s just because a corrupted or damaged dbx file denies access to the user. A dbx file can get damaged due to certain power failure, virus attack, improper closing of .dbx file, etc. In all such data loss scenarios, only a good dbx file repair tool could solve user’s problems.
DBX File Repair Tool:
For repairing a debased, damaged or corrupted DBX file, user need to use any third party DBX file repair tool, this tool is very efficient and effective and could be easily able to recover .dbx file from any version of the MS outlook express application. User need to download this tool and get recovery of corrupted file either in ‘DBX’ or ‘EML’ file format. This tool is very sophisticated and could be able to recover more than one DBX file or an entire folder at the same time.
Step 1: User needs to firstly click on the “Select DBX” button in order to select the corrupted DBX file, he/she could also find the DBX file if they really don’t know the location of the file.
Step 2: Again they need to click on the “Start Recovery” button in order to start the recovery process.
Step 3: In this window, user could see the recovered items of email, process log, and progress bar that showing the progress of the recovery process.
Step 4: Here user could be able to see all the recovered emails, user can also see the details of the email by clicking on it.
Step 5: User need to choose the mails and click on the “Save DBX file” icon after it a ‘Save dialog box’ appears from which select ‘Save as EML’ or ‘Save as DBX’ option as per their requirement and click on the “Brows” button in order to give the destination path where they want to save it and now click on the “Ok” button.
Step 6: A dialog box would gradually appears that display the successful recovery message, he/she thus need to click ‘OK’ to close it.